Friday, March 28, 2008

The Meaning of "OK"

So I checked the dictionary and these are the 'meanings' I got:

1.Oklahoma (approved esp. for use with zip code).

1.All right; proceeding normally; satisfactory or under control: Things are OK at the moment.

2.Correct, permissible, or acceptable; meeting standards: Is this suit OK to wear to a formal party?

3.Doing well or in good health; managing adequately: She's been OK since the operation.

4.Adequate but unexceptional or unremarkable; tolerable: The job they did was OK, nothing more.

5.Estimable, dependable, or trustworthy; likable: an OK person.


But to 2 psycho, slightly weird, merajuk-holic people that love each other more than anything else in the world-

1 and only 1:
I don't know what to say. This topic is ending which means this conversation is ending too but I don't want to stop talking to you because that's what I wait all day for. So I'll type "OK" as my reply to your text message so I'm not ending the conversation while indirectly asking you to start a new topic for us to text each other about. Why waste my credit to send TWO letters when a text message is usually made up of hundreds of characters? Simple...

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.

No comments: