Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Long Awaited Picture

'Someone has been bugging me wanting to see this picture for months and I finally got around to uploading it...

OK, so here's the story. Working at B.U.M can be a real borefest at times. So, I was sitting at the counter, staring at my watch, waiting for my break...when I saw a blank report form. A report form is basically what we use to calculate what the stock is worth at the end of the month. The paper is pretty huge and I rarely waste my time going anywhere near these things cause it was never my job. Its Nafis' job, he's paid to do so. Anyway, I saw this form sheet and it happened to coincide with one of the numerous times a day I day dream of Alia'a. So I started conteng'ing random sentences that I was going through my mind at the time. I guess I should point out the night before I wrote this, Alia'a and I were having a conversation on whether or not we would last. I should also point out that I do this quite frequently, I will write weird love (also known as corny in Afi's dictionary) letter kind of stuff with Alia'a's name all over it. Then of course, I'd burn it before one of my family members saw it =D (Joke, by the way).

So to all of Alia'a friends who are silently reading my blog but NOT posting comments, which makes me look like an imbecile who writes to himself because every post also '0 comments', feel free to call me corny or what not (Yes, I'm talking to you AFI!) because...I simply don't care. I love my sweetheart, she is constantly in my head and what I write down is what I feel inside, what I feel for her. So you can call this corny, but I'd rather think of it as passion for one's soul mate =)



I swear this isn't my REAL writing. I'd like to say my hand writing is decent...but it really isn't. Just better than this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agak jagung-ish.

Get it?